Ashish Vohra was on 3 October 2016 appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Ltd. The position of CEO of the company was lying vacant after Anup Rau left the company in June 2016.
Prior to this appointment, Vohra was working at Max Life Insurance.
About Ashish Vohra
• Vohra is a mechanical engineer from IIT BHU and an MBA from IIM Bangalore.
• He has over 25-years of experience with various companies including Max Life Insurance, Fullerton India Credit, Citibank and Eicher Motors.
• He spent 8 years with Max Life Insurance and served as Senior Director and Chief Distribution Officer.
• Prior to joining Max Life, Ashish was Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Business at Fullerton India Credit Corporation.
• He has also served a long stint with Eicher Motors earlier.
About Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Ltd
• Reliance Life Nippon Life Insurance is a 51:49 joint venture between Anil Ambani’s Reliance Capital and Nippon Life Insurance of Japan, a Global Fortune 500 company.
• It is one of the largest non-bank supported private life insurers with over 10 million policy holders, a strong distribution network of over 800 branches and over 100000 advisors.
• It is rated amongst the Top 3 Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands by Brand Equity‘s Most Trusted Brands Survey 2015.
Source: Jagran Josh