Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2021 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancies in each College.
General English - 50
General Science - 50
Science - 50
Total - 150
56,000 to 1,10,000
Join our whatsapp group and get constant updates on anything around this exam
The MNS Recruitment 2021 Notification will be soon circulated for all such awaiting female candidates by the Military Nursing Service (Indian Army). The published Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Recruitment notification is for taking admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course against the total 220 seats as an initiation in Jul/Oct 2021 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals.
The parameter to choose the selected candidates for the military nursing service course is purely based on the final merit list. There will be a permanent/short service commission to the selected candidates in the Military Nursing Service on the successful completion of Nursing Training (four years). The eligible and interested female aspirants may apply online from 17th February to 10 March, 2021 by 5:00 PM.
Starting Date of MNS Application Form- 17th February 2021
The Last date to apply- 10th March 2021
Written Test will be held- Last Week of April 2021
An interview will be conducted in June/July 2021
The MNS Admit Card for the Written Test will be available for the applied applicants by last week of April, 2021
56,000 to 1,10,000
1. Set up military triage in war zones
2. Treat wounded soldiers and other military personnel
3. Prescribe medication
4. Work in pre-operative settings applying anaesthesia
5. Treat service members’families
6. Provide emergency care to victims affected by natural disasters
7. Provide vaccinations to children in developing countries
8. Assist in any humanitarian relief efforts.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms .
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
- Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Qualification & Registration: Should have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
Date of Birth - Between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sept 2004 (Both days inclusive).
Physical Fitness: Medical fitness will be assessed as per Military Standards by Military Authorities. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen) will be done. The physical fitness of selected candidates will finally be determined by a Medical Board under arrangement made by the office of DGAFMS. Candidates pregnant at the time of medical examination and joining for commission will be rejected being temporarily medically unfit.
Method of Selection:
(a) Written test : Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted during the last week of April 2021. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English language and Gen intelligence. There is no negative marking. The OMR based evaluation of the answer sheets will be done at IHQ of MoD(Army) and the result of successful shortlisted candidates will be declared online on the army website with the instructions for interview by last week of Oct 2021. Confirmation of the result will be the individual responsibility of the candidates. This Office will not be responsible for informing the result individually.
(b) Interview and medical examination: A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of shortlisted candidates of the written test, in the order of merit will be called for interview during the month of Oct 2021. Thereafter, only the candidates who have cleared the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination. The process of interview and medical examination may take 2-5 days. Arrangement for accommodation will be individual responsibility. Only the required number of shortlisted candidates (as per vacancy and merit) who are pronounced medically fit in all respects will be sent call letters to report to the various hospitals in the Armed Forces. No correspondence/queries will be entertained. The decision of the Board for written test and interview will be final.
1. Written Test
3. Medical Examination
MNS B.Sc Nursing Admission
The candidates, who are selected, have to sign a legal agreement/Bond further to provide their service in the Military Nursing Service for a total period of five years.
(a) The online application will be hosted on the web page of Join Indian Army.. The procedure for filling up of the application form, payment, admit card and subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online through joinindianarmy.nic.in, Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application.
- The candidate’s email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. This email ID is the only user ID for the whole process. Candidates should use the same active email ID during the whole process.
- The candidates should keep a file (soft copy) of passport size photograph (size 3.5 X 3.5 cms) taken in the light background in jpeg format and file of scanned copy (jpeg/pdf format) of signature of the candidates ready, before filling the online application. These files have to be attached to the online application, hence are necessary. File size should be between 5 Kb-20Kb.
- The eligible candidates will only be able to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through payment gateway from the system for making the payment. No payment will be accepted after the last date of submission of application.
- After making the payment, the candidate will be able to complete the online submission of the application.
- After filling the details and submitting the application, an acknowledgement will be generated and a roll number will be allotted to the candidate. The candidate can save or print the application form. In case the application is not being saved due to any technical problem, save the screen view of the acknowledgement and the screen view of filled application form, using the "save as” button.
- The candidate should affix herself attested photo on the printout/copy of the saved application/saved screen view and acknowledgement and sign the application.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated only online after successful completion of application format.
(b) The selection of the candidates for SSC in MNS will be subject to producing the following self attested documents at the time of interview:-
- Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (indicating date of birth)
- Valid registration certificate of upgraded PG/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing course.
- PG/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing certificate & marklists.
- NCC Certificate, if any
- Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Proof of Indian Nationality (Nationality/Domicile certificate/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport/any other proof)
- No objection certificate from the present employer, if employed.
- One self addressed envelope with Rs 40/- postal stamp for speed-post (of call letters if selected).
- Copy of release order if previously served in Military Nursing Service
- In case of change of name, copy of Gazette Notification/any other authority clearly highlighting your new name
(c) Applications/payments in any mode sent by post will not be accepted.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates whose applications have been rejected. No correspondence will be entertained with regard to either the receipt of application/status of application/ details or reasons of rejected applications. Duplicate submission of application will be summarily rejected without refund of any money. It is mandatory for the candidates to submit only one active email ID for all future correspondence with us.
- The aforesaid conditions are subject to modification without notice, if deemed necessary.
- Reasons for rejection of online application are incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non submission or incorrect amount for submission.
The address for contact is as follows:
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/DGMS-4B
Room No. 34, ‘L’ Block
Tele no 011-23092294
Syllabus scan: For the preparation of MNS, one must go through with the syllabus of MNS so that students get an idea about important topics and can secure more marks in less time. To get an idea about paper pattern one can also go through the previous year paper that helps a lot in the preparation of the exam.
Time Table: One must follow a strict time table to be successful in the exam as we all know that continuity is a vital role in the preparation of exams. Go through the concepts of each topic, do not make a habit of cramming things.
Revise: Keep revising things regularly. Writing down important dates of current affairs and the notification and other vital concepts will help you to revise before the exam of the MNS.
Mock Test: Take mock tests regularly which helps in increasing the speed so the student scan attempt more questions in less time
Get an in-depth understanding of concepts by watching short video classes created by experts. Watch these videos in English or Hinglish, and learn the way you want.View Course
Genuinely Gyanm is the best coaching institute. Fantastic guidance by highly qualified mentors played a significant role in my success in SBI PO exam. I would like to thank the entire faculty for their guidance.
I have successfully cleared SSC exam thanks to Gyanm. It was my dream to compete in these exams but I was unsure of myself. Being in Gyanm's helped me build my confidence and clear my exam.
You can ask doubts anytime
I am very thankful to Gyanm institute Chandigarh as it gave me best support to prepare for clearing state and Bank exam. You can ask doubts. Teachers are available all the time. I suggest all the students who are preparing for any government exam to join Gyanm institute chandigarh..