S P Yadav on 18 October 2016 was elected the new President of the North Zone of Urology Society of India (NZUSI). His tenure would begin from October 2017 for a period of one year.
The announcement was made at the conclusion of a three-day annual conference held under the auspices of the Agra Urology Association from 16 October to 18 October 2016.
About S P Yadav
• S P Yadav is noted urologist.
• He has contributed to various researches and clinical practices for the last 32 years.
• He has been involved in basic and clinical research throughout my career.
• He is also the Managing Director of Gurgaon based Pushpanjali Hospital.
• He has twice been included in the Limca Book of Records (2011 and 2016) for rare prostate surgeries.
About Urology Society of India
• The Urological Society of India (USI) came into existence as Urology Section of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) at their Annual Conference in Baroda in December 1961.
• At inception, a provisional Executive Committee was entrusted with the task of framing the rules, enrolling members and ensuring passage through the Governing Body of ASI.
• The membership of the Urology Section was later on rechristened as, The Urological Society of India.
• Its objective is to promote research and high standards in the practice of urology, apart from fostering high and uniform standards in post-graduate training in urology.
• NZUSI covers Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, besides Delhi and Rajasthan.
Source: Jagran Josh